Warehouse Associate (Los Angeles)
POSITION: FULL-TIME Warehouse Associate
START DATE: ASAP
SCHEDULE: M-F / 8:00a-4:30p
HOURLY WAGE: $20/hr to start
Big Bud Press is seeking several full-time employees to work in our Los Angeles warehouse. We have a wonderful warehouse team currently in place, full of lovely people, and we are looking to grow that team! This is a physically demanding job. We are looking for folks who have a great attitude, are great working in a team or working alone, and are task oriented. Self-starters who see something that needs to be done and does it.
Flexibility is a must. There will be days when you are moving boxes and organizing product for hours and days where you will be using a computer all day-- We train all employees on all facets of the warehouse so everyone can help out where and when they're needed.
We have an open-air warehouse that is not temperature controlled-- you will need to be able to have a tolerance for the heat and the cold as the seasons change.
- Sorting, counting, and moving of product.
- Picking and packing for online orders with extreme care and attention to detail.
- Receive and process warehouse stock (pick, unload, label, store)
- Miscellaneous clerical shipping work.
- Working individually and as a team to complete daily goals and tasks.
- Maintaining a safe, neat and organized space. This includes organizational and cleaning tasks.
- Assisting other departments as needed/when work is completed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs+ on a regular basis. This is a very physically demanding job. Expect to be on your feet the majority of the day.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment. We process a high volume of product and shipments throughout the week.
- Ability to work alone and in a team setting.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility. There will often be times when your day-to-day tasks change as business needs change.
- Reliable transportation. Punctuality is a must.
- BONUS: Customer service skills. We're looking to grow our customer service team! At this time everyone helps out with everything so flexibility is a must in these positions!
BENEFITS: Paid time off, sick pay, and subsidized healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in your email subject.
ABOUT US: Big Bud Press is a Los Angeles based clothing company. We do all of our manufacturing locally and ethically. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes openness, honesty, and reward for hard work. We are a very fast-growing company and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in any position with us.
Big Bud Press provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.