Palm Springs Full Time Sales Associate
BBP Palm Springs
190 E. Palm Canyon Dr. Palm Springs, CA 92264
POSITION: FULL TIME (Long-term weekend availability is a MUST)
START DATE: ASAP
HOURLY WAGE: $18
Wednesday-Sunday 10:30a - 6:30p
(With expectation that the days you work will shift once we expand our store in Palm Springs and the store operations change to 7 days a week)
Big Bud Press is looking for a Full Time Sales Associate to join our Palm Springs store team. The Retail Store Associate will work closely with customers to determine their needs and provide a pleasant in-store experience, as well as keeping the store tidy and restocked throughout the shift.
This is job with a lot of customer care and interaction. It can be a lot of work to help folks figure out sizing, understand the fit, and educate unfamiliar people with the brand. Having an outgoing personality and passion for helping people is a must. You will also be responsible for keeping up with day to day tasks such as restocking/cleaning, ringing customers up, staying motivated and knowledgeable about products and policy, and communicating effectively with your team as well as everyone that walks in the store. We try to provide the best possible customer experience in-store and our team is integral to creating and maintaining that.
We are a very fast-growing company. Someone with a positive attitude and flexibility is key. The ideal Store Associate works well in a team, is outgoing and positive, enjoys being customer facing, and has a passion for helping people. We have a very diverse customer base and as a store associate you need to be open and welcoming to everyone who walks through the door. You must lead by example to create a positive experience from start to finish. The ideal candidate has a passion for helping customers feel their best and gets satisfaction from helping others. We don't push for sales in our stores and prefer to focus on customer experience and providing a safe space for folks to browse or shop.
The ideal candidate is team-oriented, efficient, has strong attention to detail, and maintains professionalism at all times.
- Customer Service - Engaging with customers and creating the best possible experience for anyone who enters the store. Helping to educate the custom on fit, our processes, and sizing. Creating authentic connections with customers and their experiences. Maintaining composure in difficult situations. Positively enforcing store policy while making sure the customer feels heard.
- Inventory/Product handling - Taking counts on goods, consolidating stock to make room for incoming product, returning stock to the shelves, etc. Receive incoming product.
- Merchandising and housekeeping - Keeping the store fresh by rotating displays, keeping the store immaculately clean at all times.
Sales – Reporting daily sales to superiors and communicating important customer feedback.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Passionate about helping customers
- Focused and with high attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs+ on a regular basis.
- Positive energy and attitude
- Able to work alone and on a team
- Ability to identify problems and quickly find a solution
- Creative and able to merchandise effectively and beautifully
- Flexibility. There will often be times when your day-to-day tasks change as business needs change.
Reliable transportation. Punctuality is a must.
BENEFITS: Paid time off, sick pay, subsidized healthcare, vision and dental insurance.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title/location in your email subject.
ABOUT US: Big Bud Press is a Los Angeles based clothing company. We do all of our manufacturing locally and ethically. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes openness, honesty, and reward for hard work. We are a very fast-growing company and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in any position with us.
Big Bud Press provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.