Customer Service Associate
Los Angeles Based Customer Service Associate
BBP HQ - 4510 Sperry St. Los Angeles, CA 90039
START DATE: ASAP
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 7:00a-3:30pm (this schedule is not flexible)
Big Bud Press is looking for a full-time customer service associate to join our Los Angeles team. We are looking for someone to manage customer questions, processing/modifying orders, managing returns and exchanges, and handling complaints and going above and beyond where possible to meet our customer's needs. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated. Keeping a cool head and demeanor while still performing the functions of your job are necessary for this position.
This is a job that requires someone to be a self-starter, and extremely detail oriented. It can be a lot of work to help folks figure out sizing, understand the fit, and educate unfamiliar people with the brand. Having an outgoing personality and passion for helping people is a must. A willingness to help others, go above and beyond, and being a skillful problem solver.
Programs we use are Shopify, ShippingEasy, Monday, and Front-- The ideal candidate has some experience in at least one of these programs and is extremely computer literate and has the ability to learn the programs they may not be totally familiar with.
- Communicating with customers - Responding promptly to emails and communications. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints to the best of your ability. Educating customers and enforcing policy.
- Knowledge of product - Learning our products inside and out so that you can answer questions. Studying size charts, model comparisons, etc. so you can help best serve our customer.
- Professionalism - Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Order adjustments - Processing orders, modifying addresses/info, etc.
- Managing/handling returns and exchanges - Opening mail, inspecting product, processing returns, handling exchanges, etc.
Enforcing Policy - We have clearly posted policies, it is your job respectfully and empathetically communicate this to customers.
- Experience working with at least one of the following programs: Shopify, ShippingEasy, Front, and Monday.
- Extremely computer literate
- Ability to stay calm in a stressful situation
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for helping others
- Positive energy and attitude
- Problem Solver
- Attention to detail
- Highly focused and organized
- Ability to work alone and on a team
- Flexibility-- There will be times when your day-to-day tasks change as business needs change
- Reliable transportation. Punctuality is a must.
BENEFITS: Paid time off, sick pay, subsidized healthcare, vision and dental insurance.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title/location in your email subject.
ABOUT US: Big Bud Press is a Los Angeles based clothing company. We do all of our manufacturing locally and ethically. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes openness, honesty, and reward for hard work. We are a very fast-growing company and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in any position with us.
Big Bud Press provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.