Shopify/Website/Product Catalog Manager
Los Angeles Based Shopify/Website/Product Catalog Manager
BBP HQ - 4510 Sperry St. Los Angeles, CA 90039
START DATE: ASAP
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 7:00a-3:30pm (this schedule is not flexible)
Big Bud Press is looking for a full-time ecommerce product catalog manager to join our Los Angeles team. The product catalog manager will be responsible for managing, updating, and keeping inventory updated on our Shopify sales channels.
This is a job that requires someone to be a self-starter, a leader, and extremely detail oriented. This job offers tremendous growth opportunities within the company. We are looking for a committed individual who wants the opportunity to grow with a quickly growing small business.
We are looking for someone highly organized. Experience with Shopify is required. You will start this position working closely with the heads of the company until you're well-versed and comfortable. We're looking for someone who wants to manage themselves and potentially a small team in the future. We recognize this position covers a lot of ground but at our size we need the person in this position to be flexible and a jack-of-all-trades until the workload grows enough for a multi-person team.
- Product listing creating/editing - Working closely with the head of BBP you will be responsible for creating new product listings every week, editing old listings, and keeping listings up to date based on directives and provided graphics/photos.
- Inventory - You will be responsible for weekly updating of inventory on the website across most or all listings.
- General website housekeeping - Helping to keep our website up-to-date by editing various pages/language as directed
- Blog - Working with photo department to upload 2-3 basic blog entries per week
- Launch day tasks - Working to update the main website with provided images and reorder product collections to correlate with our weekly launches.
- Mailchimp - Prepping and sending out mailing list emails with provided graphics.
- Experience working with Shopify
- Willingness to learn
- Positive energy and attitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly focused and organized
- Ability to work alone and on a team
- Flexibility-- There will often be times when your day-to-day tasks change as business needs change
- Reliable transportation. Punctuality is a must.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title/location in your email subject.
ABOUT US: Big Bud Press is a Los Angeles based clothing company. We do all of our manufacturing locally and ethically. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes openness, honesty, and reward for hard work. We are a very fast-growing company and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in any position with us.
Big Bud Press provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.