Los Angeles Based Ecomm Photographer
POSITION: Full or Part-time (full-time is preferable)
START DATE: ASAP
HOURLY WAGE: TBD
SCHEDULE: M-F / 7:00a-3:30p (this schedule is not flexible)
Big Bud Press is looking for an experienced e-comm photographer to join our Los Angeles photo department. We are looking for an experienced photographer whose primary focus is e-comm photography and editing. Must be skilled in CaptureOne and the Adobe suite of photo editing products. Must be skilled with studio lighting. Must be comfortable with deadlines and working to achieve a cohesive look that speaks to our company's voice.
We are very passionate about our products and the customer's shopping experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to highlight our aesthetic and product in a way that's true to life and to our company's vision.
We work to cultivate a positive, warm, and open atmosphere in our photo department to support each other and help nurture each other's creativity. We are looking for someone who is a great communicator and looking for a similar work environment.
***You must include a portfolio to be considered for this position***
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Photography - Producing high quality and consistently beautiful images. Ensuring lighting is correct.
- Image Quality - Performing quality assurance on photos and assisting in making and producing final web selects.
- Photo Editing - Ensuring all images are edited in a timely manner and in a way that is consistent with the creative vision of Big Bud Press. This includes file storage, exporting, and will require an attention to detail and an ability to stay organized.
- Shoot Planning and Creative - Working with head of photography and the creative director to develop plans for launches, social, etc.
- Photo Organizing - Organizing, backing up, and exporting of files to Dropbox. Backing up files to master hard drives.
- General housekeeping - Helping to maintain a clean and comfortable environment in photo studio
- Sample handling when needed - Assisting in gathering, sorting, and removing samples from photo department.
- At least 1 year of specific e-comm experience in a high volume setting
- Knowledge of studio lighting
- Photo editing and excellent color correction skill
- Experience with CaptureOne and Adobe Lightroom
- High attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and comfort with deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Positive energy and attitude
- Ability to work alone and on a team
- Flexibility-- There will often be times when your day-to-day tasks change as department needs change
- Reliable transportation. Punctuality is a must.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in your email subject.
ABOUT US: Big Bud Press is a Los Angeles based clothing company. We do all of our manufacturing locally and ethically. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes openness, honesty, and reward for hard work. We are a very fast-growing company and there is a lot of opportunity for growth in any position with us.
Big Bud Press provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.